How to Make More Money on Streamate

How to make Money on Streamate as a Domme

 

Streamate is a very popular place for Dommes to cam. Although most money is earned through private shows, there are ways to make additional income with Streamate to get the most out of the site.

 
1. Create a Membership Site with ModelCentro
 
Seriously, this is #1 for a reason. One of the biggest advantages of camming on Streamate is the ability to link your ModelCentro membership website. This means that, in free chat, you can refer your traffic to join your site (using Streamate’s affiliate link, of course). This is a really big opportunity to boost your income and it has worked wonders for me personally.
 
Remember, Streamate doesn’t allow you to give off site contact information. So, this is a really strong way to be able to use the traffic you get on Streamate to your advantage. If it’s one thing you take away from this article, it’s surely to create your membership site with ModelCentro and link it to your Streamate!

 
2. Set Your Rates Appropriately
 
This sounds obvious but I’ve seen many new Dommes make the mistake of setting their rates too high, too fast. In my experience on Streamate, it’s perfectly normal (and I dare say expected) to begin with lower rates as a new model. After you obtain time and experience on the site, and especially as the demand for your shows grow, you can then raise your rates. Remember, especially as a newer Domme, it may be worth your time to have shows more often at lower rates to acquire experience instead of spending more time in free chat because your rates are too high without a high demand for your service yet, as subs get to know you.

 
3. Sell Videos
 
Although there isn’t a formal process of selling videos on Streamate, you can still do so. What I do is create a picture for each video I’m selling that has a still from the video, title of the clip, and the price. I then upload that into a gallery and refer my traffic to check the gallery for what videos I have available to purchase.
 
After they purchase the video via sending a tribute for the correct amount of gold in free chat, have them message you on Streamate (Remember: Streamate doesn’t allow models to message members first). Then, send the buyer a download link with the video file. The best video uploading platform is Project Maenad.

 
4. Refer Members
 
Don’t forget that Streamate has a variety of affiliate programs to pick from. The easiest one is using your Cam Model’s link. It will be YourStreamateName.CamModels.com.
 
When users join the site with your Cam Model’s link, you will receive an extra 40% of what they spend on you. Combined with the 35% you already receive, that’s now 75% for members you refer.
 
Want to find out more about Streamate?
 
Be sure to check out my main article about Streamate. If you are a Streamate model, you will also appear on our network site FemDomAddicts.com.
 

DommeSource.com

 
Other FemDom Cam Sites!
 
There are other FemDom friendly cam sites to choose from. Check out my List of FemDom Cam Shows to find other cam site options.

 
Sell Your FemDom Clips!
 
Another big income earner is to create and sell your FemDom clips! Check out my List of FemDom Clip Stores to list your clips on the best sites.